Wire Payment Service
You can send wire payments to virtually anywhere in the world directly from a personal or mainframe computer. Simply access our Wire Payment Service through our Internet-based Web Business Banking, a one-stop electronic gateway to business services.
What Wire Payment Service Offers You
- Processed wires are automatically routed to beneficiaries in Canada and the U.S. for same-day value, and in most other countries for next-day value
- Flexible security options allow you to restrict access to payment functions
- Payment templates can be established to ensure that only pre-selected beneficiaries receive wire payments
- Reports can be printed or downloaded for further review or documentation
- History and audit trail is available for another layer of security
- Flat file from other applications can be imported
The Benefits of Wire Payment Service
- Saves time by reducing the need for phone calls to your branch
- Works securely by authorizing and releasing payments using authentication and encryption technology combined with other levels of security
- Sends payments across the country and virtually anywhere in the world with ease
For more information, contact a Relationship Manager at the Commercial Banking Centre nearest you.