Management Information and Control Services
FILElink service allows you to manage your cash flow requirements more efficiently and simplifies routine account reconciliations and account queries.
What FILElink Service Offers You
- Access to your company’s account balance and statement information through your personal or mainframe computer
- Quick access to reports with the ability to group information as you require, by total, subtotal and consolidated totals
- Historical statement reporting to monitor previous day account information for up to a maximum of 31 calendar days
- Customized spreadsheets or reports by importing a BAI or EDI821 file of account information into your own software application
- FILElink Data Exchange to view your TD Canada Trust account balance and transaction information through your lead bank’s balance reporting service
The Benefits of FILElink Service
- Provides a fast and accurate means of obtaining previous day account balance and transaction information for a day or range of days
- Enhances your forecasting ability
- Eliminates time-consuming phone calls to your branch
For more information, contact a Relationship Manager at the Commercial Banking Centre nearest you.