Centralized Money Management
Our Centralized Money Management (CMM) Service provides a convenient end-of-day funds transfer option that allows you to move Canadian or U.S. Dollars from Canadian financial institutions to a designated concentration account held at a TD Canada Trust branch.
What Centralized Money Management Offers You
- Initiate transfers by contacting the appropriate toll-free telephone number
- Credit the concentration account and debit the originating account automatically
- View detailed daily or period end reports, containing previous day’s activity and non-reporting locations, electronically via Balance Reporting
The Benefits of Centralized Money Management
- Consolidates funds to maximize investment opportunities and minimize borrowing requirements
- Delivers a comprehensive summary of transfer activity with detailed reports, which saves administration and telephone expenses
- Provides flexibility and access to banking in locations where TD Canada Trust is not represented with any branch deposits
- Simplifies reconciliation and deposit tracking with unique reference number for each depository location
For more information, contact a Relationship Manager at the Commercial Banking Centre nearest you.