Bill Payment Receiver Service
This service enables you to receive the details of bill payments made at TD Canada Trust through our Bill Payment Creditor Service along with those made at other financial institutions across Canada. You receive everything in one consolidated file without having to invest in expensive technology.
What Bill Payment Receiver Service Offers You
- Customer electronic bill payments are accepted at various financial institutions
- Transaction details are delivered the next business day in one consolidated report
- Reports are provided as fax transmission, an electronic report via Web Business Banking or an electronic file (EDI or flat file format)
- Payments from TD Canada Trust are value-dated the same day
- Payments from each participating financial institution are received and deposited the next business day
The Benefits of Bill Payment Receiver Service
- Increases efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Eliminates need to receive and reconcile payment transmissions from individual financial institutions
- Reduces the cost of errors due to manual keying of transaction details
For more information, contact a Relationship Manager at the Commercial Banking Centre nearest you.